Some possible answers:
- to deepen and enhance your knowledge of English (let's remember that languages were first spoken, then written down!);
- to become an efficient and intelligible communicator in English, and to have an "acceptable" pronununciation in the professional world;
- to discover the meaningful relationship (or lack of) between spelling and sound;
- to experience the potentiality of meaning lying behind sound patterning in literature;
- to improve your listening comprehension and aid interpretation....
http://www.antimoon.com/how/pronunc.htm
(Antimoon: Learn English effectively).
What else would you add to this list? Do you agree with all the answers proposed? Add your own comments!!
6 comments:
I like your blog very very much. My congratulations. With affection.
Espero no haber cometido errores. Es mi inglés de la secundaria de allá lejos y hace tiempo. Besos
Estimada Marina:
Encuentro que tu blog produce un fuerte impacto visual. Como esta sólo en inglés, me siento un poquitito excluído--aunque no me cuesta entender que este puede ser el propósito principal--que esté para quienes entienden esa lengua.
Lo de la encuesta me sorprendió ¿me vas a enseñar como se hace?
Un saludo cordial.
Estimada María Elina,
Muchas gracias por tu comentario! Great English, by the way!
Regards,
Marina
Estimado Héctor:
Gracias por tus comentarios.
En cuanto a la encuesta, se inserta desde "Diseño", "Agregar un Elemento".Allí elegís las opción "Encuesta", y planteás las preguntas.
Publicaré los objetivos del blog en español en el foro de Educ.ar.
Muchas gracias!
Marina
Hi Marina!
What a useful blog for your students!I like the design very much. I am a librarian now but I used to study at "the Joaquín" many years ago.
Good luck with your blog. I am sure your students will enjoy it very much.
Regards,
Hola Marina!! Te seguiré visitando a través de tu blog. Muy interesante. Siempre me encantó inglés y como tengo una compañera de secundaria polaca que vive en New York muchas veces nos carteamos en inglés. Un beso y hasta la próxima.
Post a Comment